Thursday, April 5, 2012

6 months

Photobucket
First time eating carrots. 4/4/12


You are six months old now and sweeter than ever. You are so much more than I could ever describe in words, but if I had to I would say you are relaxed, happy, inviting, tender, strong, determined, engaging, handsy and most of all, love. Pure love.

A smile is always on your face stretched from ear to ear. If someone stops to talk to you in the grocery store, you connect with them with such focused eye contact and a gummy grin. You seem to enjoy people, a little social butterfly. You are always at ease in a room full of happy souls.

At the end of my work day, after I walk through the front door, you reach your arms out to me asking to be held and flash a big grin that stops time in an instant. You truly are my joy. I never knew my heart was capable of loving so strongly until I met you.

Your dad never fails at making you happy; you have such a strong connection that was present the moment he held you in his arms. I am very thankful for the time you have together each week. Your bond is getting stronger and stronger. You think he is just hilarious. I can't make you laugh nearly as much as he can no matter how hard I try.

I am loving your time as a baby. I am also finding myself wondering what you are going to be like as a kid. What are you going to draw? What is your voice going to sound like? Are you going to like gardening? What questions are you going to ask? Is your hair going to be curly? Will you want to continue to sleep in our bed or will you want to be on your own? What I do know is that I am going to love every answer to these questions because I love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, make a comment. I would love to read what you have to share :)