Wednesday, July 25, 2012

this kid is awesome

It still amazes me that I helped create an individual, a soul. I pushed a mind out of my body. Woah. I gave life to a person who will grow up and be a citizen in our world.

 IMG_4399

As S is getting bigger, I am becoming more aware of the individual he is. I could just sit here and observe him all day. He is becoming more and more interesting every single day. Tomorrow he will be 10 months old! Wait, what? 10 months old????

He crawls, laughs, yells, babbles, loves to eat (especially blueberries, whole blueberries!) and totally enjoys hanging out with other kids. He listens, observes, plays, climbs and pulls himself up to stand. He thinks dogs are hilarious and he chases his chickens. This kid is awesome.

Man, I love this life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, make a comment. I would love to read what you have to share :)